We are happy to announce that Samways’ West Bay Shop will be using Loyalty Cards.
So what’s the deal?
Well, spend £15 or more in one spend and you receive one stamp on your loyalty card. Once you have 10 stamps on your loyalty card you can hand it in to a member of staff and receive a £20 Samways Fish Voucher.
These cards will be valid until the 25th October 2016.
So pick up your card from our West Bay shop today and start collecting.
Stamp Card Terms and Conditions
- -The stamp card offer is valid until 25th October 2016, from our Samways shop.
- -Receive one stamp after spending £15 or more in any one transaction. This means you may only collect one stamp per transaction.
- -Cards must be present at the time of purchase to collect stamps. Stamps may not be collected at a later date (even with a receipt).
- -This promotion will end on 25th October 2016. No more stamps will be issued after this date, and any cards which have not been redeemed will become void.
- -To collect your £20 Samways Fish Merchants Voucher, you must complete this card with 10 stamps, before the 25th October 2016. Stamps may not be combined with other cards to collect your £20 voucher. All relevant cards must be surrendered.
- -We will not accept photocopies, altered or defaced cards and/or stamps. If we have reasonable grounds to believe you are in breach of our terms and conditions, or that your participation is fraudulent, unlawful or have engaged in behaviour which is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of this promotion, your card will be made void.
- -Neither this stamp card, nor your £20 voucher can be exchanged for a cash alternative.
- -Samways will not offer change from payments using vouchers.
- -Use of this stamp card implies acceptance of these terms and conditions of use.
- -Stamp cards are issued by and remain the property of Samways Fish Merchants, who reserve the right to (I) take any action deemed necessary if it reasonably believes the card has been misused; (II) stop issuing cards at any time; and (III) on notice to alter or amend the terms and conditions of operation of the card.
- -Not valid for use with online sales.
So hurry up, and get Stamping...